Passive entry

Subject: Passive entry
From: Robert Kidd <director -at- editfast -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 00:28:58 +0900

Is anyone familiar with the term "Passive entry" to refer to the automatic unlocking of car doors as you approach the car using some kind of electronic key so that you do not even need to press a button on a remote. I thought it was "Remote unlocking" but that would seem to entail the pressing of a button. This seems different. Is "Passive entry" the correct term? What else could this be called?

Robert Kidd
Director, EditFast
mailto:director -at- editfast -dot- com
TEL/FAX # : 046-255-7027


Create professional Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and
demos with all new RoboHelp Studio. More at

Mercer University's online MS Program in Technical Communication Management:
Preparing leaders of tomorrow's technical communication organizations today.
See or write George Hayhoe at hayhoe_g -at- mercer -dot- edu -dot-
You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as:
archive -at- raycomm -dot- com
To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.

Previous by Author: XMLmind Editor Question
Next by Author: RE: Passive entry
Previous by Thread: RE: pinpointing a web page
Next by Thread: Re: Passive entry

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads