RE: Hi-tech babble baffles many

Subject: RE: Hi-tech babble baffles many
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 13:02:09 -0400

People talk about getting cooperation from SMEs because of brownies, or
cookies, or M&Ms.

At a previous gig, telecom, I was the center of attention because I'd
accumulated a 4 inch thick ring binder of acronyms, trademarks, registered
trademarks, and workmarks that we used in our work; proposal responses.

When I was getting ready to leave because my extensions has reached their
legal limit, that binder was the first thing requested from me.

John Posada
Special Projects; Information Technology
Barnes&Noble.com