Symbol search

Subject: Symbol search
From: Roberta Hennessey <rhennessey -at- avici -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 12:35:03 -0400

Can anyone point me to a good web symbol

I'm wondering if there is an international
symbol for the "top" of an object, other than
a pointing arrow.




Create professional Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and
demos with all new RoboHelp Studio. More at

Mercer University's online MS Program in Technical Communication Management:
Preparing leaders of tomorrow's technical communication organizations today.
See or write George Hayhoe at hayhoe_g -at- mercer -dot- edu -dot-
You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as:
archive -at- raycomm -dot- com
To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.

Previous by Author: Re: Bug tracking application
Next by Author: Experience/advice with on line courses
Previous by Thread: Re: Okay all you independent contractors
Next by Thread: Spell-checking documents with lots of code?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads