Looking for Documentum Expertise

Subject: Looking for Documentum Expertise
From: "Cara O Sullivan" <cara_osullivan -at- modus -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 15:09:34 -0600

Dear TechWhirlers:

I cleared this posting with Eric before sending it, so here goes:

My company uses Documentum, but the support for our North American instance
is nearly non-existent right now. It has become apparent as well that the
server needs to be rebuilt. Our Chief Technology Officer wishes to find a
consultant or contractor who can (1) help us rebuild this server and
(2)provide ongoing phone support as needed. Our perference is to find
someone in Utah or the Intermountain area who is qualified to do this.

If you can refer someone who is qualified or you are yourself are, please
email me off-list or phone me at the number below. Thank you very much.

Cara O'Sullivan
Documentation Writer
Global Development, Modus Media
Ph. (801) 431-8235
Cell: (801) 836-9168

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO
Create professional Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and
demos with all new RoboHelp Studio. More at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com