Re: Typographical treatment of GUI components

Subject: Re: Typographical treatment of GUI components
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 02:06:29 -0400

I don't know why Chuck's message was locked in to a newsgroup and I couldn't
click Reply, but had to create a new message.

At any rate, the term he was referring to is this:

saccade
Function: noun
Etymology: French, twitch, jerk, from Middle French, from saquer to pull, draw
Date: 1938
: a small rapid jerky movement of the eye especially as it jumps from fixation
on one point to another (as in reading)

news:E19cIlX-0006CX-H4 -at- czar -dot- hostingserver -dot- net -dot- -dot- -dot-

--
Bonnie Granat

NEED TO PUBLISH FRAMEMAKER CONTENT ONLINE? "Mustang" is a NEW single
sourcing tool for FrameMaker that lets you easily publish your content
online. No macro language required! http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com