Re: Resend Numbering or Numbering List article Maybe - Numbering With Sequ

Subject: Re: Resend Numbering or Numbering List article Maybe - Numbering With Sequ
From: Maggie Pierce Secara <maggiros -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:16:39 -0700 (PDT)

Also, it won't hurt to start by going into Tools
AutoCorrect and turn off everything under "Apply as
you type". Look on both Autoformat and AutoFormat As
You Type.. I know it looks like you want all that
stuff, but you don't. It helps settle your numbering
down wonderfully; uncanny but true.

Maggie Secara

http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/archives/0303/techwhirl-0303-00557.html

> -Sue Gallagher
>

> > Help with Numbering
> >
> > In the last few months - I have been diligently
> saving all the emails on Numbering and Numbering
> Lists As I infrequent need to create a document
> which I need to include them.

[...]

=====
Maggie Secara

Note: This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, or may entirely lack a coherent theme. These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the overall beauty of the post.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

NEED TO PUBLISH FRAMEMAKER CONTENT ONLINE? "Mustang" is a NEW single
sourcing tool for FrameMaker that lets you easily publish your content
online. No macro language required! http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com