Re: Experience/advice with on line courses

Subject: Re: Experience/advice with on line courses
From: "Marsha Lofthouse" <jmlofthouse -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:49:58 -0600

Bobbi asked if anyone had ever taken a course at www.online-learning.com.

I took the Professional XML and was very satisfied with the course. I
learned a lot, partly because I selected a much bigger project than was
necessary (I created a DTD and XSL stylesheet for a large User Guide for my
company). I plan to take the XSL class when I finish with some volunteer
work I'm currently doing.

If you take the Graphics Design class, let us know how it went.

Marsha Lofthouse

NEED TO PUBLISH FRAMEMAKER CONTENT ONLINE? "Mustang" is a NEW single
sourcing tool for FrameMaker that lets you easily publish your content
online. No macro language required! http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com