RoboHelp and printing books vs. pages

Subject: RoboHelp and printing books vs. pages
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:27:24 -0400

Someone asked me to post this for her...her mail sending is trying to
include an attachment and the list is rejecting it...please respond to the
list or to her...not me.

******
Hi, All!

Appreciate any insight -

I've received a few client requests for the ability to print an entire
"chapter" (all pages) of online help at once, rather than the standard
"page-by-page" print process. Projects are in both in WebHelp and
Classic versions. I can't seem to click the right keys: is "chapter"
printing available, or is this a wishlist item? Using RH v2002 R2.

Many thanks for suggestions/solutions,
-AG
*******

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
NY: 212-414-6656
Dayton: 732-438-3372
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that
never were; and I say "Why not?"
-----George Bernard Shaw, Back to Methuselah, 1921

NEED TO PUBLISH FRAMEMAKER CONTENT ONLINE? "Mustang" is a NEW single
sourcing tool for FrameMaker that lets you easily publish your content
online. No macro language required! http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com