Re: Linking Winhelp and CHM online help files

Subject: Re: Linking Winhelp and CHM online help files
From: Sean Brierley <seanb_us -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 12:11:22 -0700 (PDT)

Some help authoring tools facilitate this. For
example, WebWorks Publisher has a "Deploy/Merge"
feature that does this for you.

However, I think you'll find a more neutral response
in the online help for HHW.EXE.

As for HATT, you can manage your yahoo groups here:

Cheers,

Sean

--- Will Turner <whturner -at- earthlink -dot- net> wrote:

> WHIRLERS,
> Has the subject of creating links between Winhelp
> and CHM online help files
> been covered on this forum?
> I found a thread in the TECHWR-L archives about
> linking two Winhelp files.
> How about linking two CHM files?
> I know this is more a question for the HATT group,
> but something is wrong
> with my access to it.

NEED TO PUBLISH FRAMEMAKER CONTENT ONLINE? "Mustang" is a NEW single
sourcing tool for FrameMaker that lets you easily publish your content
online. No macro language required! http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com