Preliminary results of survey of Austechwriters

Subject: Preliminary results of survey of Austechwriters
From: Jean Hollis Weber <jean -at- jeanweber -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 13:10:16 +1000

I have posted some of the preliminary results of the 2003 Survey of Australian Technical Communicators on my website, http://www.jeanweber.com/survey03/index.htm

More pages will be added as I find time to do them, and everything will eventually be on the STC Australia Chapter website, when their webmaster has time to upload my pages.

Instead of making people wait until everything is done completely, I'm making information available as I generate it. I hope the results are useful to you!

BTW, 206 people answered the survey.

Regards, Jean
Jean Hollis Weber
jean -at- jeanweber -dot- com
The Technical Editors' Eyrie http://www.jeanweber.com/

ROBOHELP X4 - THE INDUSTRY STANDARD IN HELP AUTHORING Buy RoboHelp by July 31st and receive a $100 mail-in rebate!
Find out more about RoboHelp X4: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com