topics opened via cross modular link not displaying properly

Subject: topics opened via cross modular link not displaying properly
From: "Lawson, Peter" <peter -dot- lawson -at- ontariopork -dot- on -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:45:50 -0400

I have developed a large modular html help system with numerous links
between chm files. Recently I noticed that on my home machine when I jump
to a topic via a cross modular link, the html file appears in the topic pane
but the style sheet and graphics linked to the html file do not load. If I
open the same topic through the contents pane, the entire topic displays
fine. At work the links work fine. The only potential culprit I can think
of is that at home I've recently upgraded to Windows XP and Internet
Explorer 6 while the office is running Windows 2000 and IE5. Could this
have somehow caused the problem? Has anybody ever heard of this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated?

Peter Lawson

ROBOHELP X4 - THE INDUSTRY STANDARD IN HELP AUTHORING
Buy RoboHelp by July 31st and receive a $100 mail-in rebate!
Find out more about RoboHelp X4: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com