RE: How do you spell it?

Subject: RE: How do you spell it?
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "'Domaschuk, Rob'" <Robd -at- datalogics -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 15:30:28 -0400

I did a search on Google. "Website" got 71 million hits and "web site" got
7.8 million. Seems that "website" is the correct one by a ratio of about
10:1

John Posada, Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
"If you're afraid to be second-guessed, you better not make any decisions."
--Hal Sutton, America's 2004 Ryder Cup Captain