RE: Indexing style refs

Subject: RE: Indexing style refs
From: "Anita Legsdin" <anita -dot- legsdin -at- watchmark -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 13:50:26 -0700

I don't know about Visio, but during one of my stints at Microsoft, the project's PM hired some dingbat to do the indexes. This dude fuddled and fiddled through several months before they realized he wasn't what he advertised, and got rid of him. I happened to discover later that he put on his resume that he'd indexed all 7 manuals for that project. If they did their homework, they would have seen that only 2 of the 7 indeed had indexes....

Anita Legsdin
Sr. Technical Writer
WatchMark
(425) 564-8135