Microsoft Agent, Was: Re: How does Microsoft create the help files for Microsoft Word?

Subject: Microsoft Agent, Was: Re: How does Microsoft create the help files for Microsoft Word?
From: "Gregory Sweet" <Gsweet -at- cdphp -dot- com>
To: <blonde_writer -at- hotmail -dot- com>,<techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 13:50:01 -0400

That's a whole different critter from HTML help altogether.

Start at http://www.microsoft.com/msagent/default.asp

You can develope agents using stock characters provided by Microsoft or you can create your own custome character.
I took a look at integrating a custom Agent with an Authorware piece I did a while back, but creating the character was more work than I had time for.

-Greg

neart - misneach - diongbháilteacht

>>> "Blonde Writer" <blonde_writer -at- hotmail -dot- com> 08/07/03 01:39PM >>>

Thanks to all who responded.... I have Robohelp-- But what the devil do
they use for that Paperclip character who pops up and asks you if you need
help with the feature you are using and allows you to search for it?

Amanda