Re: FrameMaker TOC

Subject: Re: FrameMaker TOC
From: Sean Brierley <seanb_us -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 09:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

In the book folder, right click each chapter in turn,
choose numbering, and set the chapter number. Note
that you can Shift+Click a range of chapters to select
them and set their numbering in bulk.

As for the leaders, press TAB on the reference page.
Do they show? If not, use Paragraph Designer to check
that they are really set on the Reference page.

Cheers,

Sean