RE: Frame Maker > Help > Frame Maker?

Subject: RE: Frame Maker > Help > Frame Maker?
From: Sean Brierley <seanb_us -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 05:34:33 -0700 (PDT)

I don't think the one-time setup--or, if you prefer,
cycle of setup and feedback that you do up front
and/or between release cycles--is painful at all.

And, there is WWP for Word . . ..

D2H is still out there, I think it's Component One's
product.

RH is probably a good alternative if you use the tool
as the authoring environment and maintain your content
entirely in RH--for print this might mean you maintain
multiple sources.

Cheers,

Sean