RE: Interview question

Subject: RE: Interview question
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techpubs -at- genek -dot- com>
To: bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: 15 Aug 2003 17:58:39 GMT

From the point of view of a developer working on a new
project, it would be the requirements/specification for
the project. From the point of view of a developer
working with a new tool, i.e., an SDK, it would be the
user/API doc for the tool. So the answer would depend
on whether you're being considered for a job documenting
tools being *used* by the company's developers or tools
being *written* by them for someone else to use.

Gene Kim-Eng