Re: The Results (Long)/Addendum

Subject: Re: The Results (Long)/Addendum
From: David Knopf <david -at- knopf -dot- com>
To: Sean Brierley <seanb_us -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:53:15 -0700

Sean Brierley wrote:

Call me old fasioned, but I don't care what you
perceive the corporate culture to be like at the place
you are interviewing, you gotta wear a suit and tie.

Dear Old Fashioned,

Methinks this is a regional thing. Some places out here, the suit and tie shtick would definitely work against you. As usual, the only correct answer is: it depends.

Regards,

--

David Knopf ~ Knopf Online ~ San Francisco
mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com ~ http://www.knopf.com

Consulting & Training for Technical Communicators
FrameMaker ~ WebWorks ~ Structured Authoring ~ XML
WebWorks Publisher Certified ~ Adobe Certified Expert: FrameMaker
Member, JavaHelp 2.0 Expert Group
Moderator, HATT & wwp-users