RE: The Results (Long)/Addendum

Subject: RE: The Results (Long)/Addendum
From: Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Sean Brierley <seanb_us -at- yahoo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:59:31 -0700 (PDT)

> Call me old fasioned, but I don't care what you
> perceive the corporate culture to be like at the
> place
> you are interviewing, you gotta wear a suit and tie.

That's not old-fashioned, it's sensible. Always look
your best in a job interview. You will never be given
bad marks for showing up looking clean, neat, and
professional. If you are, then you might not want to
work there.

> (I've never arrived at work in jammies before.
> LOL!!)

Me neither, but once in, and if acceptable, I see
nothing wrong with t-shirts, shorts, and sandals.

=====
Goober Writer
(because life is too short to be inept)

"As soon as you hear the phrase "studies show",
immediately put a hand on your wallet and cover your groin."
-- Geoff Hart

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com