Re: Testing Candidates (was: The Results)

Subject: Re: Testing Candidates (was: The Results)
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:55:04 -0600

I wrote:

a silly sig line. Oh, and this:

> > So a quick-witted and clever interview subject may be a joy to talk to,
> > but may still be a lousy writer.

To which Goober responded:

> You're right there. There is a difference. But, what
> skill is easier to teach or assert influence over?

Wow - do you really believe that? How many bad writers have you taught to
write well? And EASILY, at that? Put your method for doing so into a book
and you'll get rich. Seriously.

I really in my heart of hearts believe some people - even very intelligent
people - just can't be taught to write well, just as I - despite an ample
belly - can't be taught to belly-dance. Sorry for the image - I was trying
to make a point. <g>

Keith Cronin
pioneer of gangsta tech writing. Word. Or maybe WordPerfect.