RE: Projects available are getting shorter and shorter

Subject: RE: Projects available are getting shorter and shorter
From: Rose -dot- Wilcox -at- pinnaclewest -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 15:26:18 -0700

<<

Has anyone noticed a larger number of really short projects out there?

I just got contacted by a representative soliciting a project that
involves creating a Database Reporting System User Guide and a Training
Guide, with the UG delivered by the 9/15 and the TG by 10/1. (it's a
shame because if I wasn't that I'm up to my eyeballs now, I'd probably
jump at it.)

Reminds me of the 80s! Did they want the person to do project
management, database analysis, and QA testing too? Then it would be
more like these days....

Rosie

Rose A. Wilcox
CHQ, 17th Floor
Tranz1 QA/Documentation
602-250-2435
Rose -dot- Wilcox -at- PinnacleWest -dot- com

The next day, everybody got up
Seein' if the clothes were dry
The dogs were barking, a neighbor passed
Mama, of cource, she said, "Hi"

-Bob Dylan