Re: Printer spewing paper

Subject: Re: Printer spewing paper
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
To: Andrew Plato <gilliankitty -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 13:37:27 -0400

Andrew Plato wrote:

"Dick Margulis" <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net> wrote in message news:210103 -at- techwr-l -dot- -dot- -dot-
I happened to walk by a printer spewing blank pages a little while ago. I tracked down the person who had sent the doc to print, and he said he had occasionally experienced the same thing before.
Anyone have any insight into the cause of this phenomenon?

http://support.hp.com

Andrew Plato

Thanks for your assistance, Andrew. I'll be sure to spend the next week reading the 6392 HP support documents that match the search string "spewing paper 4000"; you've been more than helpful.

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses at mail.fiam.net]