Content sharing between Adobe products

Subject: Content sharing between Adobe products
From: Jessica Nealon <jessica_nealon -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 13:26:45 -0700 (PDT)

I currently have a situation where I maintain
technical specifications on the back of one document
that are also required to be in the user guide - one
is in Adobe PageMaker and the other is in Adobe
FrameMaker. The process is error-prone and I would
like to keep this information in one place but have it
output to two places.

Is there a way to share this information? I am
currently researching Adobe Table 3.0 embedded in
PageMaker. Does anyone have experience with this tool?
Specifically for importing and exporting between Adobe
applications?

The PageMaker info is not in a table but the
FrameMaker info is. Both situations can change is
there is a centralized solution.

Regards,

Jessica Nealon
Technical Writer

=====
Jessica

"We do not create every circumstance we experience, but we do create our experience of every circumstance we are in. We all have a response-ability."

--Mary Manin Morrissey

http://search.yahoo.com