Thanks for the XML Replies/Suggestions!

Subject: Thanks for the XML Replies/Suggestions!
From: Janet Vega <anutha_writer -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 22:22:13 -0700 (PDT)

And anyone who wants a summary let me know - I will
either send it to you privately or post a whole one to
the list. I would do so now but I am at home and the
info is at work -

Cheers

Janet; Vega (;My new way of spelling my name;)

(;Woe to Romance novel readers everywhere!;)

(;just kidding;)

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com