Screen capture in KDE?

Subject: Screen capture in KDE?
From: John Cornellier <cornellier1 -at- stavanger -dot- oilfield -dot- slb -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 11:27:10 +0200

I'd be grateful if someone could suggest a simple workflow for capturing dialog boxes in KDE. It's not for inclusion in product documentation; I just need to compare some modal dialogs.

The env is rlogin (SGI running a Java app) with local display, if that matters. I can download and install, if necessary.

John Cornellier