Re: Best Practices Presentation

Subject: Re: Best Practices Presentation
From: bcliver -at- manu -dot- com
To: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 15:12:13 -0400

Hi John,

I would concentrate on your processes and methods. If a CIO smells "lack
of process" in a doc group, that's generally bad. I would talk about how
you gather information, how its reviewed, edited, tested, and so forth. In
other words, if you have a process in place, then you have a plan to
prevent obsolete data and to include the latest software changes.

Good luck!

Barry Cliver
Lead Technical Writer
Manugistics, Inc.