RE: site mapping

Subject: RE: site mapping
From: "Dench, Neal" <neal -dot- dench -at- eds -dot- com>
To: eileenn -at- the-wire -dot- com, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 08:34:19 -0700

Hello Eileen

I assume what you want is a tool that will create a sitemap that you can
then publish to your intranet, rather than an interactive map that you can
use to design the site itself. A quick google (search terms: site map
create) revealed the following possibilities. I haven't got any experience
with any of them, and it's almost certainly not a complete list.

www.sitemappro.com
http://www.likno.com/index.html
www.freefind.com (I think this one might not work with an intranet)

Hope this is useful.

--
Neal Dench // Neal -dot- Dench -at- eds -dot- com
Documentation Manager and O&C Deputy