Re: The ultimate in understatement?

Subject: Re: The ultimate in understatement?
From: "Chuck Martin" <cm -at- writeforyou -dot- com>
To: techwr-l
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 10:37:49 -0700

"John Posada" <JPosada -at- book -dot- com> wrote in message news:211746 -at- techwr-l -dot- -dot- -dot-
<snip>
> why north-east NJ?

Well, because it's New Jersey. :)

> It's the
> best place in the world! Temperate climate year-round, friendly and warm
> people, just a light-rail ride from the entertainment capitol of the
> world...yepper...all that quality-of-life stuff.

Some of us here (San Francisco and the Bay Area) might disagree.

Besides, who else (besides Florida) has so much fun with their elections?

Chuck Martin

P.S. Holllywood might have a say about that "entertainment capitol of the
world" bit.

P.P.S. There is no place like Fry's. If I had to leave for somewhere else,
I'd go through severe Fry's withdrawal.