RE: The ultimate in understatement?

Subject: RE: The ultimate in understatement?
From: Kim Roper <kim -dot- roper -at- pixelink -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 16:01:27 -0400

Somehow I started this mess (thankyewverymuch John Posada :)

I'm in Ottawa, Canada. Ottawa reminds me of my friend's mom:
She
-- is too hot in the summer
-- is way too cold in the winter
-- is kinda pretty, mostly dull, but I hear she had a wild past
-- has boring tastes in clothing, food and music, but she's learning a few
new things
-- makes a point of hosting a huge party once a year, extending an
invitation to all of the neighbours
-- is the final arbiter of all disputes.

Cheers ... Kim