OFF TOPIC: Seattle/Fry's

Subject: OFF TOPIC: Seattle/Fry's
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 15:05:35 -0500

Hello, I looked up this Fry's phenomenon that some of you are so thrilled about, and all I found was that it is owned by the Kroger Grocery Store chain, which isn't a designer grocery store to me, but perhaps I'm wrong.

I'd appreciate illumination. If it can compete with: http://www.byerlys.com/, then I'm all for it!

--
Michele

"I've learned that sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand." Andy Rooney
www.krautgrrl.com