RE: Documentation Change Requests

Subject: RE: Documentation Change Requests
From: "Erika Yanovich" <ERIKA_y -at- rad -dot- com>
To: "Anachie Shakespeare" <anachie -at- lycos -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 09:05:23 +0300

Unfortunately lots of experience. We have a paper form which initiators fill out and send us (and sometimes attach the pages to be corrected). After the system numbers them automatically, they are sent to the responsible product manager for deciding whether to do it or not and prioritization. The initiator gets feedback about the planned completion date and upon actual completion with the new publication #, where the change is incorporated. The Quality dept. constantly measures our performance with the DCRs.

The process is very similar with filing bugs for SW.

Erika