RE: Biomed - Wave of the Future - Evolve?

Subject: RE: Biomed - Wave of the Future - Evolve?
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 10:51:24 -0400

I agree with Diane's disagreement (?). I am working in the medical device
field, also with FDA documentation requirements under Title 21 of the CFR,
and a scientific background is *not* required. Maybe it would tip the scales
between two writers who are equally qualified in all other ways, but that's
another matter.

Dan Goldstein