Re: Interviewing Books

Subject: Re: Interviewing Books
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 12:38:10 -0600

John Posada just wrote to me, pointing out the likelihood that the
iinitial poster is looking for a book that will tell how, as a technical
writer, to interview SMEs for the information needed to create
deliverables. I bet he's probably right.

But that brings the total up to THREE ways this question could be
interpreted, so I guess I'll reserve further comment until the initial
poster chimes in.

Keith Cronin
If Posada is king, I'm either the jester or the janitor.