RE: RE: Biomed - Wave of the Future - Evolve?

Subject: RE: RE: Biomed - Wave of the Future - Evolve?
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techpubs -at- genek -dot- com>
To: DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: 09 Sep 2003 18:56:37 GMT

I'm not quite sure what you're disagreeing with. I said it
was difficult to break into pharma/drugs without a medical
or biology background, but not necessarily difficult to get
into devices without one. You're in devices (ok, systems, to e precise), not pharma/drugs. You're not documenting
any therapeutics, are you?

Gene Kim-Eng