RE: Interviewing Books

Subject: RE: Interviewing Books
From: "Oja, W. Kelly" <w -dot- kelly -dot- oja -at- verizon -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 14:02:23 -0500

Reposted:

Try Interviewing Practices for Technical Writers by Earl E. McDowell. It
is published by Baywood Publishing Company, Inc of Amityville, NY. It
was published in 1991 and I am uncertain if there has been/will be a
second edition. I am sure there are others, but I have used this one for
three years and find that it is adequate.

W. Kelly Oja
Verizon Airfone
http://www22.verizon.com/airfone/

Stay in Touch
Verizon Airfone JetConnect (SM)
Inflight e-mail, Instant Messaging, and more...