Re: Macros for Word Customized Template

Subject: Re: Macros for Word Customized Template
From: "Andrea Brundt" <andrea_w_brundt -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, <smithelizabeth -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 16:09:28 -0400

Elizabeth wrote:
"Is there some way I can customize word to have certain headings in the
background to use if necessary? Does anyone have any code that can do this?
I am not familiar with VBA programming."

Interesting idea! After what event do you want these headings visible or
usable? (for example, when the user adds text under heading A, heading B
appears)

I recommend checking out the Microsoft Word VBA programming newsgroup:
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?NewsGroup=microsoft.public.word.vba.general&SLCID=US&ICP=GSS3&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgroups