Re: Interdepartmental Projects

Subject: Re: Interdepartmental Projects
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techpubs -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Oja, W. Kelly" <w -dot- kelly -dot- oja -at- verizon -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 07:22:15 -0700

Unless you have direct management control over the budget you're being
paid from and the authority to redefine your own job description, you
should refer their requests to the person you're reporting to in Operations.
Let the people who are currently causing the "friction" work it out with
each other and tell you what their decision is.

Gene Kim-Eng