Re: What's on your TC bookshelf?

Subject: Re: What's on your TC bookshelf?
From: Kat Nagel <mlists -at- masterworkconsulting -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:25:53 -0400

At 01:45 PM -0700 2003-09-09, Chuck Martin wrote:

I leaned back from my work a little while ago and looked at the stacks of
book on my desk and realized I had quite an interesting and useful
collection--and thet were probably less than half of my total TW/tech
library.

Half of your TW/tech library actually fits on your desk?!?

<pause for a despairing look around the room at the bookcase (fifteen 30-inch shelves), desk hutch (six 24-inch shelves), tops of two 45-inch wide lateral file cabinets, and the piles on the large L-shaped desk, on the floor under both wings of the desk adn under the window between the file cabinets and under the 3-ft by 5-ft work table in the center of the room>

Maybe it's because I've been at this for a long time, or because I've worked in a number of different technical industries....

If I put half my tech and tech comm library ON my desk, I wouldn't be able to find the desk!

K@ Kat Nagel
katnagel at masterworkconsulting dot com

--
K@ Kat Nagel

.