Re: What's on your TC bookshelf?

Subject: Re: What's on your TC bookshelf?
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:42:18 -0500

A literal, "ha." I downloaded Potter you Rotter's new book, the Brit version which I like better having been raised abroad most of my life, and I read 200 pages on 8x11.5 sheets, then the remainding 550 pages on the computer. That sucked. I will never do that again. But I read 5 books per week so my "TC bookshelf" is never what I read. As I mentioned b4, a good book I just finished is "How Would You Move Mount Fuji?" by William Poundstone. It is about logic/mathematical puzzles in job interviews. Very interesting.

I endorse reading as much as possible. Well, OK, now that we have a satellite dish I also endorse some minor television viewing like South Park, Seinfeld, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, and IFC movies.

Michele

--
Michele

"I've learned that sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand." Andy Rooney
www.krautgrrl.com

Chuck Martin wrote:

Like Scotty, my "recreational" reading is more often than not from my "TC
bookshelf"
Electronic formats are not useful when reading in bed, on the beach, or in a
cafe or restaurant, nor do they take stickies or highlighers well.