Graphics from mobile devices

Subject: Graphics from mobile devices
From: Jessica Nealon <jessica_nealon -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 13:30:35 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone have information about how to get clear
graphics from mobile (PDA) devices? With color LCDs?

There is a lot of distortion when uploading from the
device to the PC that I cannot fix in graphics
editors.

The only clear graphics that I have seen come from
Microsoft for their Pocket PC platform. They are in a
.ps format. When you click it, it distills into a PDF.
They will open in Photoshop but cannot be saved in the
same format; saving it in any other format looks
terrible.

Are there online resources for this kind of thing? I
am utterly bewildered.

=====
Jessica

"I think therefore I am" - Rene Descartes

"Sometimes I think; and sometimes I am." - Paul Valery

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com