RE: WAY OT: Help with Latin

Subject: RE: WAY OT: Help with Latin
From: "Nancy Kaminski" <nancy -dot- kaminski -at- spanlink -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:22:19 -0500

> From: Goober Writer [mailto:gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com]

> This can't possibly be a serious request, can it? Work
> related?
>
> This is the kind of stuff TechWooHoo was made for.

I figured since a) it's Friday, and b) I labelled it as WAY OT I was
okay here. And yes, it's a serious request and no, it's not
work-related.

I don't belong to TechWooHoo. Where is this list, on Yahoo?

Sorry to be frivolous on a Friday,

Nancy Kaminski
who really does need to know this--it's for a gift