Re: cheap JS editor to create menus?

Subject: Re: cheap JS editor to create menus?
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
To: Paul Strasser <paul -dot- strasser -at- windsor-tech -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:38:14 -0400

I recommend Web Menu Studio from http://www.coalesys.com

Paul Strasser wrote:

I'm looking for a cheap (freeware, or very inexpensive) JS editor to create
some dropdown menus for a website. It's just for your basic main menu bar,
but with the ability to adjust background colors, vertical/horizontal
panels, etc. I've tried a couple - EZmenu, for example - and can't get
them to work. They don't exactly have the best documentation.

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses at mail.fiam.net]