Re: Word and multiple conditions (a cutting edge skill?)

Subject: Re: Word and multiple conditions (a cutting edge skill?)
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:46:04 -0600

Kevin wrote:

> The criteria are that it be set-up then run in automated fashion,
> and then require only minimal tweaking/fixing, of the generated
> documents. Whaddya think?

Let 'em try it, and see if it works. Like John said, it's a proof of
concept, something they should definitely perform before making a sweeping
change in their methodology.

Word can do lots of stuff. I haven't made it do this, but I don't deny it
can be done. So, let those who say it can be done DO it. And, if it works,
adopt it.

Let us know what happens!

Keith Cronin
(mentally sending a really clever sig line to all readers. If you don't
get it, you must not be sensitive.)

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com