Thank you

Subject: Thank you
From: Cynthia Armistead <listmail -at- technomom -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:12:54 -0400

I want to thank all of you for the amazing responses to my query about allowing someone who doesn't want to know anything about HTML to maintain a web site. The amount of expertise here leaves me speechless.

My professor has decided to ask the department to purchase a copy of Macromedia's Collaborate, which seems perfect for our project. The site's owner won't be using Word, as she prefers, but she won't have to learn HTML, either, and won't be able to cause any problems with the overall site.

Thank you!
Cyn

---
cyn -at- technomom -dot- com