RE: About those technical skills - Was that H1B visa thingee

Subject: RE: About those technical skills - Was that H1B visa thingee
From: Kim Roper <kim -dot- roper -at- pixelink -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:53:38 -0400

Jan Cohen quoted:

"We expect that we will continue to sponsor H-1B employees in the future for
the simple reason that we cannot find enough U.S. workers with the advanced
education, skills, and expertise we need," he said.

I wonder if this means that the faucet will be opening on the Canadian brain
drain, since we're covered by NAFTA ...

Cheers ... Kim
(Nah, I'd miss Don Cherry and other great Canadian comedians.)

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com