Re: Linux users' expectations of online help

Subject: Re: Linux users' expectations of online help
From: Jean Hollis Weber <jean -at- jeanweber -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 17:16:30 +1000

No, I hadn't noticed, and I just looked on my copy (1.1RC4) which does not appear to have such an option... unless it's hidden somewhere not obvious to me. Perhaps it's only in the Linux version of OOo? I'm still on Windows.

Jean

Bruce Byfield wrote:

Quoting Jean Hollis Weber:

> And yes, I do know about DocBook, which sounds rather formidable and not
> very user-friendly for the help author.

You may have noticed that version 1.1 of OpenOffice.org has an option to save
as Simplified DocBook.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com