Re: eHelp's "Mustang" FM ==> HTML conversion tool

Subject: Re: eHelp's "Mustang" FM ==> HTML conversion tool
From: Jan Henning <henning -at- r-l -dot- de>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 16:24:29 +0200

I'd never pay for a demo. If they want my business,
they can send me info and answer my questions. I'll
pay if/when I'm ready to buy.

Well, the way I understood it, you wouldn't have paid for the demo, you just had paid for your technical means to take part. Not much different from buying a ticket to travel to a trade show, really.

Furthermore, the potential loss of business cuts both ways: Sure the company loses (or rather, does not gain) your business, but if it is a worthwhile tool, your capabilities drop relative to those of your competitors who get the product. This may or may not be significant in any individual case, but is certainly something to keep in mind.

Regards
Jan Henning

Jan Henning
ROSEMANN & LAURIDSEN GMBH
Am Schlossberg 14, D-82547 Eurasburg, Germany

Phone: +49 700 0200 0700, Fax: +49 8179 9307-12
E-Mail: henning -at- r-l -dot- de, Web: www.r-l.de

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com