RE: Mustang

Subject: RE: Mustang
From: "Domaschuk, Rob" <Robd -at- datalogics -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:11:15 -0500

David writes:

> I have to wonder, "liable for what?" The post was so
> laudatory that, my goodness, eHelp could have written it themselves.

David, I am killing myself laughing! I hope Sean will forgive me for posting
his off-list reply to me, but it is appropriate:

> Rob, it was probably some marketing guy from eHelp.
> LOL!

Rob Domaschuk | 312.853.8337 - p
Technical Writer | 866.741.2677 - f
Datalogics, inc. | www.datalogics.com

"One out of every three Americans is suffering from some form of
mental illness. Think of two of your best friends. If they
are OK, then it must be you."
- unknown

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com