Omniverous

Subject: Omniverous
From: "Karen E. Black" <kblack_text -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 23:48:01 -0400

I spent an unusally long work week looking for (and finding and documenting) software bugs for Production, QA and UAT (12 hours today), which is not in my job description, and reviewing and editing technical, functional and presentation documents for co-workers, which is actually a large part of my job. In fact, a co-worker who asked me to review her technical design document for "English" fixes was surprised when I gave her some technical details (such as "do these Unix directories already exist?" and "you have 2 new Oracles tables here, should there be more?") to fix. So, I feel no guilt about this:

Q: Begin a sentence with the word "omniverous."

A: Omniverous happy as when I'm drinking red wine after work on Friday and writing frivolous e-mails.

Karen Black in Toronto, buys wine with the most Airmiles(tm) and has never been unhappy with her choices

Is fearr socrú dá dhonacht ná dlí dá fheabhas.
It's better to solve the problem than to improve the law.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com