Re: Ethical dilemma

Subject: Re: Ethical dilemma
From: Carol Gilbert <cgilbert -at- cal -dot- berkeley -dot- edu>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 08:25:43 -0700

This is not your problem. If someone else is "managing," then let them. Snitches rarely gain brownie points. But, I can understand how you might like to see it corrected, if indeed correction is required. - Carol Gilbert

On Sunday, September 28, 2003, at 06:59 AM, Annette wrote:

Hello all.

I have a ethical dilemma.

In the middle of June 2003 (when the other TW was out sick for almost an
entire week), I happened to find out that she charged her time as if she
were in the office (i.e., she didn't use the sick time charge number but
our regular work time charge number). Since then, I have been paying
attention to when she is out and how she is charging her time. Since
June 12, 2003, she has been out 112 hours and charged that time to our
regular charge number (and that number doesn't count the times she was
out and charged the time correctly).
nd no macro language required! See a live demo that

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com